Now with Online Banking you can:
● Check your account balances at anytime during the day
● Make WFDCU loan payments
● Transfer funds between your accounts
● Fill out applications online
Login to Internet Banking - Click
Member (Home PC) Requirements:
Hardware 486 design or higher PC or Macintosh with:
• 8MB or more RAM
• Internal or external modem, 14.4Kbps or faster
• Printer for screen prints
• PC mouse
• 486 or higher PC with
• Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, or XP
• NT 4.0 or Windows 2000
• Linux (certified with Red Hat 6.1) with Java Enabled Netscape
Navigator 4.0 or higher
Macintosh OS 7.6.1 or higher with
• A standard TCP/IP Internet service connection
• A standard HTML 3.0 and Java compliant browser such as
Netscape 4 or higher
• Internet Explorer 5 or higher (AOL’s browser will not work.
AOL users must use Netscape or IE.)
• Optional – Any version of Intuit Quicken, or Microsoft Money
if you plan to download your account information
If you have a mobile phone, you can access your account
information whenever you want.
Banking on the go - IT'S FREE!
Stay in control of your accounts with this free service that
gives you fast and convenient account access from your cell
phone. It works with either a text-enabled or web-accessible
phone. With your text-enabled phone, you can send a simple text
message to view account balances or transaction history. If you
have internet access you can do even more such as transfer funds
between accounts and pay bills.
Mobile Money is available to everyone who is enrolled in WFDCU
How to get started?
Have your mobile device handy
Login to your Online Banking on your computer (not your mobile
Select Self Service tab
Select Mobile Money under Additional Services, and Sign Up
Read and accept Terms and Conditions by checking the box and
then select Continue
Choose your time zone
Select the account(s) you wish to manage on Mobile Money
Create short and easy-to-remember nicknames for your accounts,
Enter your cell phone number, then Continue
SMS/Text Messaging – for text-enabled phones only
SMS/Text Message – Alerts – to receive alerts about important
account changes or events to your mobile phone via SMS / Text
Message. Setup and manage alert preferences within your online
Mobile Web/Internet – for account access with your phone’s
mobile browser. Allows you to take advantage of more features.
You’ll then receive a text message on your mobile device with an
Enter the activation code in the text box in eBanking and select
E-Statements are the quickest and safest way to view your
monthly account statement(s).
● No more waiting for mailed paper statements.
● Statements are online usually the first day of the month - at
least one week before mailed statements
● Save a tree – reduce paper waste!
● View your account and credit card statements online in a
secure environment, 24/7.
● An e-mail will let you know when your statement is available
● You can access at least 24 months history online - save
statements to a folder on your computer for
your record-keeping purposes.
to view all rates and loan types which qualify for a discount.
Discover just how easy it is to pay your monthly bills with WFD
CU’s Bill Pay! With the simple click of a mouse, your monthly
bills can be paid in a matter of minutes. Pay anyone, anytime
from anywhere in the country. No more writing checks, no more
postage, no more hunting around the house for envelopes, no more
tearing, ripping, and filing of your bills. Just point and
click. Just some the features and benefits include:
● Unlimited transactions
● View payment history
● Auto-payment for recurring bills
● Schedule, change, or stop single and recurring transactions
Bill Pay Member Service Number (508) 752-1122
Bill Pay Member Service Toll Free: (866) 604-6115
SIGN UP TODAY AND SAVE .25% APR on your next loan!